http://thorinus.blogspot.com

thorinus.blogspot.com translate world flags

It Is never too late to start again, and become what you might have been

an angel standing out on the tower above all others
If you are not getting the results you want, ask yourself questions as a good coach would.  A clever question can instantly open your eyes,make your life easier, and launch you in a new direction.

Before asking the questions, quiet your mind and be willing to listen to your answer.

Identify old limiting beliefs that may be holding you back and change them - often the beliefs that separate us from society we live in are a protection (good or bad) - may be useful or not.

You can move forward in small steps, but it should be something that requires you to stretch beyond your comfort zone. By doing this, you'll keep growing, allowing new energy into your life, and discovering new opportunities. 
That word luck-again.


    What do you want to achieve?

    What are your goals?

    What is the path towards achieving your goal?

    What are the specific steps on this pathway?


'Always I strive to be greater than I am, today. I will surpass myself, and in each successive act, event or thought, - I will be better. 
I am what I am now, but in an hour or two I will be more than I am now. In everything I must exert more power to surpass myself, to be more powerful'.



  Once you've identified the actions needed,start right now, and again tomorrow. and a little bit for the next 60 consecutive days, After that it will flow with ease, as things improve. This identifies the most effective action to take in alignment with what you most want.

As you build the habit of asking yourself these questions, you may want to add your own or choose different ones.


    Be open to challenging everything you have internalized about being successful

    Open yourself up to different ideas.

    Be willing to feel uncomfortable.

    Consider going against the status quo.

    Your new empowering beliefs

    'I enjoy new ideas'

    'I have an open mind'

    'I know I can change'

    'I've learnt so much before, and I use every opportunity to learn more'



Your Character Ethic and Personality Ethic

 The elements of Personality Ethic, such as communication skills, influence strategies, and positive thinking, are essential for success, but these are secondary, not primary traits
 You can pick up quick, easy techniques that may work in short-term situations. But secondary traits alone have no permanent worth in long-term relationships.

Eventually, if there isn't deep integrity and fundamental character strength, the challenges of life will cause true motives to surface and human relationships failure will replace short-term success.


Only basic goodness gives life to techniques. To achieve great results, focus first on yourself – your deepest motives and perceptions – and then on your techniques.


To achieve a turn around success in areas of your life and business, you must strive to create a greater – and unique! –  value for people around you. Just creating some value is not enough. You must be different.  You must become a star in their lives, so you must stretch from where you are now.

To be able to help people solve their problems in a caring value-added way, ask yourself these questions constantly:

    How can I understand people, their needs and perceptions better?

    How can I be a better Dad / Mom / Son / Daughter / Husband / Wife?

    What else could I do to help people around me achieve more or solve their problems?

    How can I be a better problem solver?

    How can I serve in a better way?

    How can I create more value?

    What one specific action would have the greatest impact on bringing this plan to fruition?

    What is the one action that I most need to take today?

    What do I feel inspired and ready to do now?


Use a self anchoring process that allows you to draw on resourceful memories to create a resourceful state of mind- and thence the road to the results you want.


Become a Greater Value Creator


Headline quote adapted from George Eliot-1819 to 1880
photo courtesy of www.pdpics.com